Corporate ethics at Trust Next Solutions
- Concepts and initiatives regarding compliance
- Our officers and employees at Trust Next Solutions recognize that contracting, consignment, and outsourcing of work is a business under the regulations of laws and regulations such as Labor Standards Act and Employment Security Act, and that compliance initiatives are important.
To this end, we set up a compliance committee, with out president as chairperson, and executive department managers, etc. as committee members. We, as a company, strive to promote: compliance with directions and orders, as well as safety and health, as stipulated by laws and regulations; the Labor Bureau and Labor Standards Inspection Office's sharing guidances and issues worth tackling; reduction of working hours; and other efforts related to laws and regulations.
We have also made independent checklists of 86 items and 75 items regarding the business of contracting, consignment, and outsourcing, and we carry out internal audits to contractors' business offices.
Through these activities, we promote risk management and company-level compliance.
TRUST NEXT SOLUTIONS Co., Ltd. makes use of advanced software technology to contribute to the achievement of a safe, comfortable society that is friendly to both humans and the environment. In addition, we recognize that the way we handle the protection of personal information is a critical responsibility for a company whose business is in correctly and sympathetically understanding customers' requests and providing services.
Our company observes laws, regulations, etc. related to personal information. In addition, we will maintain a privacy management system based on the policy shown below.
- 1. Personal information is acquired, used, and provided within the limited range of purpose of use and is not used outside the intended purposes.
- 2. With regard to leaks, loss or damage of personal information, and other risks, we take preventive and corrective measures against accidents, etc., and continuously improve our security systems relating to personal information.
- 3. We observe laws and regulations related to personal information, guidelines stipulated by the country, and the other standards.
- 4. Our company formulates a privacy management systems (a management system including policy, standards, organization, planning, implementation, auditing, and revision to protect personal information that our company holds) to make officers and employees recognize the importance of privacy and to protect personal information appropriately, and will implement, maintain, and continuously improve this system.
This policy is disclosed to the public. In addition, we make it thoroughly known to employees, and we strive to carry out their education and enlightenment as well as to promote higher awareness regarding personal information protection. For inquires, consultations, or complaints regarding this policy and personal information, please contact PMS Secretariat in TRUST NEXT SOLUTIONS Co., Ltd. (TEL.0566-63-2720).
TRUST NEXT SOLUTIONS Co., Ltd.
President Shigeharu Kimura
Issued on July 1 2014
Revised on April 1 2018
- Elimination of anti-social forces
- In accordance with Anti-Organized Crime Law, etc., our company abides by compliance guidelines and does not take actions such as responding to unfair requests from anti-social forces and making use of anti-social forces.We are a member of Tokubouren (the Federation on Prevention of Special Organized Crimes within the Jurisdiction of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department) and Tokuboukyou (the Association on Prevention of Special Organized Crimes), participate in their training sessions, and collect information. In addition, we have established an "Anti-social forces response manual," and implement education for employees in order to maintain systems for the elimination of of anti-social forces.
- Whistleblower System
- We have established a whistleblower system in the company, for the purpose of preventing unlawful actions in business operations and early detection of fraud, etc.